This Mini Course covers the first half of the full Draw What You See Course
What This Course Is All About
Learn to draw literally anything in front of you, and truly enjoy the process. I'll dispel mental blocks and help you build right brain skills so you can draw with confidence!
My approach to drawing is a process that is truly enjoyable- with vast benefits both on and beyond the paper. Spending time drawing is a form of creative therapy that our souls crave. Drawing increases your problem-solving skills, your memory, and is an amazing stress reducer. I don't only teach so you can make awesome sketchbook pages and pictures to hang, I teach so you'll love the process and come out of my course invigorated to keep drawing more and more.
If you've ever wanted to be able to draw, this course is for you. I love that I can equip and empower you to love your drawing journey. So come into my studio and let me coach and guide you through this fantastic thing called drawing.
This course consists of:
- 6 videos
- Downloadable materials and references
- 7 exercises so you'll truly grasp the concepts
- A community of learning- share your drawings with other students
- Personalized interaction- ask me questions about the lessons, I'll answer!
- A LIFETIME access to it all!
"I learned the most from watching Heather draw. Her enthusiasm is infectious. There is an ease to Heather's class and she makes an attempt at drawing seem less intimidating."
- Adria Peaden
"What a great balance of visual instruction/demos, overall foundation of basics, and personal critique. Heather is such a natural, well-versed, approachable artist and teacher. She goes the extra miles to provide constructive feedback and a comical approach to improving your skills."
- Anne Elsea
Totally obsessed with art for as long as I can remember? Check.
Got a fancy art degree (Bachelor of Fine Arts) from an amazing school- Maryland Institute College of Art? Check.
Created a series of sketchbooks as my actual Senior Thesis? Truth!
Spent 12 years creating art and teaching art as a full-time professional? Check.
Exhibited across the U.S., won lots of awards, published a couple books, had several solo exhibits? Yeah, yeah.
In love with teaching and the rewarding feeling of sharing my passions with others? YAS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
- Drawing can be mastered by anyone who loves it too much to quit.
- You can love every stage of the journey.
- You don't have to be gifted, or even very creative, to learn to make cool drawings.
- Spending time drawing is a form of creative therapy that our souls crave.